Hey guys, i got the weirdest driver problem, First of is my MBOX2 Pro Tools LE install, the first few times i tried to install the program, it would install the software but with out the drivers for the MBOX2, On the third re-install, it installed the lot, but the problem, that i was getting, is that when i inserted the MBOX2 through, usb my Vista Laptop doesn.t recognise the hardware, Looks for drivers and no luck, I tried Contacting support at digidesign, and they where no help, this hassle went on for a few days, and then all of a suddenm BAM it somehow fixed itself, BUt then i installed AVG 8 Anti-virus, and the firewall, won't start, error returning, something about the driver, won't load,
And then i try to install my M-AUDIO MIDI keyboard, USB plug and play it suppose to be, And once again, The install went just fine, But when i disconnect it and plug it back in i get the driver not found once again, So if anyone knows what this problem is or can help in any way, it would be very much appreciated thank you.

Edited by POVSTA: n/a

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by kathykat63

I am not going to claim that I truly understand your weird driver day. I stumbled across this site trying to solve my own weird driver problem on my adored Vista laptop. I ask Google a LOT of questions. I don't know if search engines have improved that much or I forgot to think reformatting my hard drive.

Too many weird driver moments and I Googled my way here with my Controller that was on on long bus and the driver just quit. I see this yellow sign with a Code 39 (I think) driver that was corrupted or missing. Things aren't necessarily what they appear in Microsoftworld.

Within a few posts, problem the real issue solved. You wouldn't believe how many sites I went through to find the real culprit, the registry. This is where it gets totally weird. Deviant Art has a zillion OS Customization items. I liked the folders. I have no idea what or where the pretty bright aqua started out, but ended up my Archive file. Downloads started doing a disappearing act, but suddenly I would have two Download folders. I turned on Photoshop. It went down over a missing license.

I have no idea what or where the pretty bright aqua started out, but ended up my Archive file. Apparently the system knew and so did uTorrent. I changed the setting to Archive and uTorrent insisted that was not valid calling it Documents. When I started looking, I had too many empty files. One that I never look in, Searches. There were countless numbered encrypted files and some .dll's.

Why do I have to learn good things in a bad way? I decide to take up a new hobbys I may not be good at, but enjoy. My torrents AND Photoshop program AND projects are eaten! I couldn't resist this one! I came across that hacking is stealing and look at the price of the latest Photoshop CS5 release and had to make fun of it! Hopefully you will get a laugh out of it too!

Anyway, I wanted to stop by and thank your group for help no one knew made a difference to someone's sanity!

Attachments hacker.jpg 162.3 KB

I am not going to claim that I truly understand your weird driver day. I stumbled across this site trying to solve my own weird driver problem on my adored Vista laptop. I ask Google a LOT of questions. I don't know if search engines have improved that much or I forgot to think reformatting my hard drive.

Too many weird driver moments and I Googled my way here with my Controller that was on on long bus and the driver just quit. I see this yellow sign with a Code 39 (I think) driver that was corrupted or missing. Things aren't necessarily what they appear in Microsoftworld.

Within a few posts, problem the real issue solved. You wouldn't believe how many sites I went through to find the real culprit, the registry. This is where it gets totally weird. Deviant Art has a zillion OS Customization items. I liked the folders. I have no idea what or where the pretty bright aqua started out, but ended up my Archive file. Downloads started doing a disappearing act, but suddenly I would have two Download folders. I turned on Photoshop. It went down over a missing license.

I have no idea what or where the pretty bright aqua started out, but ended up my Archive file. Apparently the system knew and so did uTorrent. I changed the setting to Archive and uTorrent insisted that was not valid calling it Documents. When I started looking, I had too many empty files. One that I never look in, Searches. There were countless numbered encrypted files and some .dll's.

Why do I have to learn good things in a bad way? I decide to take up a new hobbys I may not be good at, but enjoy. My torrents AND Photoshop program AND projects are eaten! I couldn't resist this one! I came across that hacking is stealing and look at the price of the latest Photoshop CS5 release and had to make fun of it! Hopefully you will get a laugh out of it too!

Anyway, I wanted to stop by and thank your group for help no one knew made a difference to someone's sanity!

Attachments ilovehackers.jpg 58.42 KB
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.