I have Outlook 2003 and have set up a distribution list. Since I have several e-mail addresses, I would like to know if it is possible to link a specific return address with a given distribution list.

Gary <snip>

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I have Outlook 2003 and have set up a distribution list. Since I have several e-mail addresses, I would like to know if it is possible to link a specific return address with a given distribution list.

Gary Gronicus@cox.net

post you email address is not a good idea ,unless you are looking for SPAM ,or you think we are stupid enough to send you something so you can spam us back

Mea Culpa,...Ok, I accept your comment. The system claims that I can edit my post. I don't see how. I was not aware how I would know if someone had responded.

Is there a way that I can remove the e-mail address? I can see how to edit this message but not how to edit the original.

Mea Culpa,...Ok, I accept your comment. The system claims that I can edit my post. I don't see how. I was not aware how I would know if someone had responded.

Is there a way that I can remove the e-mail address? I can see how to edit this message but not how to edit the original.

no you only get 30 min to edit the post ,in your profile you can set it to send you a email if someone responds ,i will send post to admin to have the email removed

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.