Error: No VPC Network adapters enumerated or no host network adapter with provided MAC address found.

This error appears every time i try to ping the Emulator. when I go to file on the emulator window and select Configure I get emulator properties andafter that I go to network and Enable NE 2000 PCMCIA nedtwork adapter and then I click Ok after that I get the error message what do u think is the problam with this.

You will need to be more specific about the emulator your using and what process you are trying to accomplish.

Do you know what Operating System is running? It will help to be more specific in the future, in labeling the thread so people are better able to assist you.

In some virtual machines you can select another type of network interface card if the other onedoesn't work and you will want to have the proper drivers installed for the software you are using so the emulator can understand it.

I hope this info helps you towards solving the problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.