using winxp and ie6. i have never had this problem before. i checked my google preference's and the filter is on "do not filter". Also if you type any orientaded language it will not find it.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

also if i am in a site and i click the back button i will get the can not find server

screen. I can see the web page im trying to go back into for a split second. It then says can find server:rolleyes:

also if i am in a site and i click the back button i will get the can not find server

screen. I can see the web page im trying to go back into for a split second. It then says can find server:rolleyes:

bump

try deleting your temp internet files .

it still does not work. i think something is in my browser and i cant find what the problem is. It is like i downloaded something and i cant find what it is. Its almost like that incredifind but without the incredifind logo.

I also have the same problem, and more. Some sites work fine, some sites that I commonly use and have verified that their server is operational, give me the CANNOT FIND SERVER OR DNS ERROR, and still other sites, ebay for instance, just takes about 50 times longer than normal to open.

check you add/remove programs and remove any that look like they don't belong ,like new.net /shop now and the like .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.