I am facing difficulty in installing the updates.As i install the update and shutdown my laptop.
When i open the laptop it starts configuring and i waited for at least 15 minutes but it is still configuring.
Then i powered off the laptop.And in safe mode disabled windows update.
Please help me on this!

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

i waited for at least 15 minutes but it is still configuring

15 min is not a long time ,you need to wait till it finishes ,really ,unless it appears after many hrs that it not going to finish

well how much wait?
usually it takes not more then 2 minutes to configure!

I am facing difficulty in installing the updates.As i install the update and shutdown my laptop.
When i open the laptop it starts configuring and i waited for at least 15 minutes but it is still configuring.
Then i powered off the laptop.And in safe mode disabled windows update.
Please help me on this!

first of all check that Ur internet connection is good and fast.if it is OK then go to windows update menu and check that any chipset drivers are getting updated during update process eg(vga driver,Bluetooth driver etc) . during installation of windows updates some updates like this will not configured correctly because of that drivers was not supplied by Ur laptop brand. so cancel update dates like that and only install windows recommended updates like the files that ending with kb93875 etc . then try to update your windows ....

NB: IF ANY OF THE UPDATES LIKE MENTIONED ABOVE ARE INSTALLED THE REMOVE IT AND TRY ..

well how much wait?

it depends on how many updates and what the update was for and of course the size of the update ,you said you waited 15 min,has to be until it finished ,you are not suppose to interrupt ,so you just need to let it finish

Thanks every one for replying!

your welcome ,good luck

In normally in updating for wimdow 7, it takes too much time. I have my own CD for updating Microsoft windows 7, Above users suggestions ways for updating Microsoft window 7 is very good and helpful for every computer users.

In normally in updating for wimdow 7, it takes too much time. I have my own CD for updating Microsoft windows 7, Above users suggestions ways for updating Microsoft window 7 is very good and helpful for every computer users.

you have your own cd for updating win7 you created your own updates do you ,you should be working for Microsoft ,or are you only posting to spam the link in your sgnature

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.