hey all, i just installed windows 98, but the graphics are rediculously poor...on websites i can barely understand what they say. is there some driver or something i can download to fix the display. also, is it possible to download something to change the screen resolution to a higher resolution???

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

also, is it possible to change the colors...the most it lets me do is 16 colors...is that possible to change somehow?

someone please help..i know everybody running 98 is not looking at such a crapppy screen display

if u could even check what graphics card u are using so i know what to download, that would be appreciated also!!

if u could even check what graphics card u are using so i know what to download

Um- you need to find out what graphics card you are using in order to know what driver needs to be installed for that particular video card.

Give us the details that Device Manager lists for your display adapter and we can probably point you to the correct driver.

if u could even check what graphics card u are using so i know what to download, that would be appreciated also!!

Is ur system P-IV and Intel original Mother Board

Then it will be intel845 or intel915

or any other board with Intel chipset or Via chipset

or due u have installed an AGP card

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.