Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

[IMG]http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/3658/untitled1bu.jpg[/IMG]
why can't i change it?

Somtimes if you used any windows customization software (and it looks like you did) this happens . Check to see that they are unistalled. If you dont have software like that you may have a virus. But dont panic just post a HJT log in the spyware section. And one of the Spyware pro's will help you out.

-T

Somtimes if you used any windows customization software (and it looks like you did) this happens . Check to see that they are unistalled. If you dont have software like that you may have a virus. But dont panic just post a HJT log in the spyware section. And one of the Spyware pro's will help you out.

-T

Thanks it works fine now ;)

You very welcome

-T

But how did u do it

But how did u do it

i just got some dangerous spyware and windows tell me to remove them so after i remove them my desktop get back to normal

i just got some dangerous spyware and windows tell me to remove them so after i remove them my desktop get back to normal

Ok congrats

another happy ending to Microsofts never ending problem

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.