hi friends ,
i have set the signature for my all the outgoing emails .but when i tried to send any email .picture is not comming in proper way .it comes in cross format .Kindly let me know the idea .any help would be highly appreciated .

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Try changing the file extension in the picture you're using. Perhaps it's not being detected. .gif, .jpeg should work fine.

Try changing the file extension in the picture you're using. Perhaps it's not being detected. .gif, .jpeg should work fine.

yes it is working nice !

hi again,
when i try to send new email .then sigature is comming .but when i forward any email then signature is not comming in the ms outlook textpad .Kindly let me know the idea .any help would be higly appreciated.

What has happened .why reply does not show ?.Kindly let me know .any help would be highly
appreciated.

Are you talking about the whole signature, not just the image?

Thats a setting in somewhere options, 'to not attach signatures when forwarding'.

This is to stop long email conversations back and forth being full of repeated signatures.

Thanks all of you .now it has resolved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.