I am running Windows XP Home Edition, and cannot access a particular secure web site with IE. Using Firefox, I can get to the site, but the site is not compatible with Firefox and it causes issues.
I can use another computer on my Home network, and can access the web site using IE with no problems.
- done an SFC /Scannow to check for missing / corrupted files.
- upgraded to latest windows updates.
- checked "hosts" file for the paricular site name.
- have security set at medium. I did a test and set it to "low" to allow cookies, and that still did not work.
- I have booted up in Safe mode with Networking, and it still did not work.
- I have cleared cookies.
Any ideas on what else I can do. Note, this appears to be the ONLY web site I cannot access. I can get to any other site that I want to get to.
I have run this by numerous Techy's today ... but no luck as of yet.
Many thanks for your help.