Every time I open Win Fast PVR2 DVT1000s I keep getting the following message "DVBTAP.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"
I have uninstalled the program and after restarting my computer re- installed it again, yet I still have the same problem.
I have used Uni blue Registry Booster to clean my registry and also Advance Uninstaller Pro 10. I still get this error message after restarting my computer.
I also tried CC cleaner to no avail.
Has any body any idea as to how I can remove this error.
I believe it has something to do with the Win Fast program itself but as I said, I have deleted it, restarted my computer, re-installed it again and still have the same results.
I can't get any help from Win Fast itself.
I cannot find anything helpful on the web apart from the registry clean up.
Any help would be appreciated.
Brian

From what I can tell, dvbtap.exe is a common vector for viruses and most A/V tools recommend removing it. I don't know if it is part of the Win Fast PVR2 DVT1000s product, but you might want to communicate with them about this problem. It has been known for malware to infect commercial products like this... :-(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.