I have two user names on my computer and i cant have limewire on both. whatever user i download it to, its only on that user name. i tried to copy the icon but that didnt work. i also tried downloading it for both but the second download wouldnt work. if anyone knows a way to have limewire on two user names that would be very helpful. thank you

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Or if anyone knows of a better program for downloading free music that would be very appreciated.

Or if anyone knows of a better program for downloading free music that would be very appreciated.

Limewire is not for downloading free music. It is for copyright infringement, ie, downloading songs you should be paying for. Downloading copyrighted music for free is illegal.

Here's an idea: go buy the artist's CD. Or, if you like a particular song, Napster, iTunes, and MSN Music are all out there for reasonable prices. As for now, this thread is closed, because we don't condone such activities on this forum.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.