I NEED TO FIND WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE PRODUCT KEY FOR IBM LAPTOP THINK PAD T43

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

That is illegal. We don't deal with stuff like that in this community. Sorry.

Easy, call microsoft and have your credit card ready!

I'm assuming that this is a preinstalled copy of Windows on a laptop. I just posted a similar note about this on another topic. Product Keys from OEM pre-installed versions of Windows are useless for reinstallations. They are only provided for the purpose of tracking OEM licenses. OEM pre-installed Windows are pre-activated and are practically just images of the HDD which is why they wipe everything out whenever you restore to factory defaults. With all of these being said, I do not see the point on why you would want to obtain the Product Key. Unless of course that is an upgraded copy of Windows from a lower edition to Ultimate.

Microsoft has a tool for checking product keys and will indicate whether it is a retail copy or OEM copy. Using an OEM license key will only give you an invalid product key error during installation or activation.

source= IBM Think Pad T43 Spec sheet pdf

Operating system:
Microsoft
Windows XP Professional
with selected applications

This was never OEM for Windows 7.

Easy you just buy one!!!

l want the product key fro windows 7 Ultimate

mark.ose1, then call microsoft and buy one. It can't be that hard.

window 7 produck key finding on net is illigle jsut buy it from the microsoft site ,
or try windows 8 it awesome ,...

purchase windows 8, it costs about 20$ only :)

I recommend linux or ubuntu especially. As it's open source it's is very hard for hackers to get into as all the places where they could have got in, have been reported and fixed. Therefore it's safer than windows also it's got very few bugs in it as people will of also reported these and it will of been fixed.

i need a windows7 product key for hp laptob

Member Avatar for SoreComet

You can find the key in you PC if you have lost it.

http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/

And if you are looking for free keys, you have come to the wrong place posting wrong posts. Just buy one!!

It is not that hard people. Phone Microsoft for help or go to microsoft.com and buy a key.

If paying for it is too much of a problem, use Linux. End of.

peter_doctolero firstly add your email id in your contact information , that might be help full for you ,

You don't say why you want key.

If it is to upgrade from lower version, then you can do it from your PC, have your credit card ready.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.