when i choose a power plan it does nothing it shows that its active but it does nothing its stuck on power saver mode i couldnt play my games just like i used to before now whenever i restart,shutdown it reverts back to power saver ive done everything please help :( now because of this i get a lot of lag in my games and no its because of the power saving mode even if you lower the settings i lag a ton on gmod its very unplayable i have good specs amd radeon hd 8750m used to run awesomely but then it activated power saver mode insted of high preformance like it did before please help quickly :'(

You should create your own power plan. Open the CONTROL PANEL, go to HARDWARE AND SOUND, click POWER OPTIONS, on the left click CREATE POWER PLAN, check the HIGH PERFORMANCE tab, name your plan in the box provided and click NEXT, in the turn off display select NEVER, in the put computer to sleep select NEVER. daniweb.JPG

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.