So I have completely hit the wall trying to diagnose the problem with setting up Anywhere Access on my Windows Server 2012 R2.
I am getting the infamous "Anywhere Access to your server is blocked" error.
The error tells me to check that port 443 and 80 isn't blocked by my ISP.
My router is a ASUS RT-AC66R
I have done the following and still cannot get Anywhere Access working:
- Doubled checked and triple checked that port 443 is open with TCP to the IP Address of of my sever. As well as the following ports 25, 80, 987, 1723, and 3389
- Cleared all the ports and opened DMZ to the IP address of my server
- Called my ISP (COX) twice and verified that port 443 is NOT being blocked
- Restarted everything
- Turned off/on UPnP respectively
- Called the ASUS and troubleshooted to no avail
- Turned off all AiCloud features
- Ensured the firmware on my router is up to date
- Ensured that Window Server is completed updated
- Checked the port with http://www.canyouseeme.org/ (Which says the port is open)
- Re-installed Windows Server
The only thing I haven't tried, is testing with a different router (if I had one). However, I really don't think it's the router though.
I'm starting to think it has something to do with the server and not the networks.
My hands are up in the air and not sure what else to do. I have pretty much exhausted every Google search.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.