Hey Everybody.

I have been asked to create a spreadsheet that will create a list of matches, for example in Table 1. (Please see the tables attached).

OK, fair enough, basic table so far. What I want to do is have three columns, that will return the results that match the criteria given. So say for example I have the following values in Table 2

This would return a list of results detailing that Result 1 and Result 2 as having "x's" in those columns.

Can this be done? If so, can you pleae point me in the right direction. I am thinking a Macro may be the way forward.

I know this could be done in Access, but I don't have access to it. I only have Excel.

Any help would be appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I hope I have attached the PDF correctly, I can't see it.

Should be no issue at all to do using VBA. Go for macro and ask any questions if you encounter while developing it :)

I could help but I'm not really sure what your output should be, even after looking at the pdf you uploaded.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.