Hey Everybody.

I have been asked to create a spreadsheet that will create a list of matches, for example in Table 1. (Please see the tables attached).

OK, fair enough, basic table so far. What I want to do is have three columns, that will return the results that match the criteria given. So say for example I have the following values in Table 2

This would return a list of results detailing that Result 1 and Result 2 as having "x's" in those columns.

Can this be done? If so, can you pleae point me in the right direction. I am thinking a Macro may be the way forward.

I know this could be done in Access, but I don't have access to it. I only have Excel.

Any help would be appreciated.

Recommended Answers

Should be no issue at all to do using VBA. Go for macro and ask any questions if you encounter while developing it :)

Jump to Post

All 3 Replies

I hope I have attached the PDF correctly, I can't see it.

Should be no issue at all to do using VBA. Go for macro and ask any questions if you encounter while developing it :)

I could help but I'm not really sure what your output should be, even after looking at the pdf you uploaded.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.