v.gangani 0 Newbie Poster

I have list of unique names of players in column A in sheet 1. And in sheet 2 I have data of cricket score of different matches for that particular player with same unique names. And in sheet 3 I have data of same players for football matches. Now I want to first find the name which is in the sheet 1 from sheet 2 and cut that data from sheet 2 and paste in same row of that particulate player. And find and cut the data from sheet 3 and paste it in sheet 1 on same row in next available cell. Do this task one by one for all players till cell is empty. In some cases I have multiple rows in sheet 2 and sheet 3 for the same name. In that case add a new row under that name and cut paste all the data. And every time I will update the sheet 2 and sheet 3 with the new data with new names which I will add in in sheet 1 too it will update all the data in sheet 1 by clicking a single button.

I have tried lots of thin but still it is not working as I needed. Anybody can help me for this task.....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.