I have just upgraded to outlook 2003, and all my emails received keep coming in blank? with only the details of who sent them and who they are addressed to which is myself.

Please can anybody help me:sad:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Which email provider do you use? It is webmail such as Hotmail that you're using with Outlook?

Which email provider do you use? It is webmail such as Hotmail that you're using with Outlook?

Hi cscgal,

I'm not using Hotmail or Yahoo just a normal internet provider. The problem only started when I upgraded to Outlook 2003?

I have just upgraded to outlook 2003, and all my emails received keep coming in blank? with only the details of who sent them and who they are addressed to which is myself.

Please can anybody help me:sad:

did u import the settings from your last mail program or manually configure?if so are you sure you set up your account properly i.e pop3 etc. or have you recently unninstalled a spam controller as these have been known to muck up settings in outlook.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.