Hello,

Below is an example of what is happening to SOME, not all of my letters. I have letters that are all drawing from the same spreadsheet yet sometimes there will be a new line started and sometimes not. There doesn't seem to be a pattern. Has anyone else experienced this?

In addition, if eligible, you will be paid a Mobilization and Demobilization travel allowance not to exceed the current GSA rate per mile capped at $1,250
,for travel to and from site at the start and end of the assignment, subject to satisfactory completion of your assignment.*

antonio78 commented: this may be due to the settings of the program you are working with, or the peculiarities of data formatting. +0

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

There doesn't seem to be a space after the comma in ",for" for it to break on.

I'm also wondering what to do.

Like, I'm confused about what to do.

commented: If you have a question regarding this post, please open a new question and we will assist where possible. +15

this may be due to the settings of the program you are working with, or the peculiarities of data formatting.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.