new to the forums so please bare with me... none of my web browsers could play streaming video from any websites.. it shows that its ready but nothing happens when i press play... i think it started when i installed ie7... im back with ie6 but it still not playing... hope someone could help me... i have windows xp pro sp 2 btw... i also tried installing windows media player 11 to see if that fixes the problem but same thing...

new to the forums so please bare with me... none of my web browsers could play streaming video from any websites.. it shows that its ready but nothing happens when i press play... i think it started when i installed ie7... im back with ie6 but it still not playing... hope someone could help me... i have windows xp pro sp 2 btw... i also tried installing windows media player 11 to see if that fixes the problem but same thing...

Check your firewall settings to see if this is blocking it. If not, also check your settings in WMP: if you're using WMP 11 in Options->Player check the box "Connect to the internet"...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.