Up until a few days ago, everything was fine but now I cannot open any link on Yahoo,(news or anything). I cannot access my email either. Other web pages, MSN, etc, works fine but nothing with Yahoo. It's almost like some settings have changed but used system restore and Yahoo links still does not work......Any Help is appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Have you tried:

• resetting your router
  • accessing the site with firewall/AV off
  • using a different browser

?

Also, please only use bolding to make specific points. Do NOT bold the entire post.

Thanks.

Sorry for the bold print...didn't notice. I tried everything you suggested and still nothing( all but the router thing...I have DSL and I don't know alot about routers except for wireless and that don't apply here. I ran spyware, adaware, virus scan..disabled pop up blocker..Nothing works. All sites work great except Yahoo and that is also my email. Yahoo works great on work computer so I know it's not Yahoo. Ant other ideas are appreciated...Thanks

Sorry for the bold print...didn't notice. I tried everything you suggested and still nothing( all but the router thing...I have DSL and I don't know alot about routers except for wireless and that don't apply here. I ran spyware, adaware, virus scan..disabled pop up blocker..Nothing works. All sites work great except Yahoo and that is also my email. Yahoo works great on work computer so I know it's not Yahoo. Ant other ideas are appreciated...Thanks

:sad: Sorry to bother you but I have been having the exact same problem for some time now, did you ever manage to resolve it? Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.