No...I don't think so Paladine, maybe his request is about logging in on XP, and that he wants to know how NOT to have to type the password again. And that it just logs in without asking.
I think you need to right-click on my computer and click on manage and go to Local Users and Groups. Click on users and go to advanced. Right-click on your username and you can change your password there. And if I'm right you can also let the computer remember your password there...but I'm really not sure about it.
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click User Accounts
2. Click the user account
3. Click "Remove my password"
4. Type the password in the "Type your current password" box, and then click Remove Password
If speaking of the 'remember password' function of Internet Explorer:
1. Click on start, select Control Panel, then select Internet Options.
2. Click the content tab
3. Select Autocomplete
4. Turn password complete on or off with the checkboxes.