Agreed - i had exactly the same problem and it was norton antivirus. I just uninstalled it in control panel and now everything working perfectly. Something must have corrupted in the install.

I too have the same problem (Browser stops responding after 10 to 15 minutes of running IE starts again after restart but if I ping the yahoo or google sites, it works fine but the browser does not work) and I see many people have gone through this situation. I wonder if anyone can guide me to remove this problem from my computer as well. Thanks.
<email removed>

I too have the same problem (Browser stops responding after 10 to 15 minutes of running IE starts again after restart but if I ping the yahoo or google sites, it works fine but the browser does not work) and I see many people have gone through this situation. I wonder if anyone can guide me to remove this problem from my computer as well. Thanks.

hi, not sure what version of ie you are using but try upgrading to next version

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.