I've read many posts about "referenced memory at 0x00000014", but none of them address the problem I am having with IE7. On the first launch of the program, I get no error message. Subsequent attempts yield the error message in the title of this post.

I've run registry cleaner utilities and repaired all found errors. I am now most of the way through reinstalling IE7 after removing it from Windows. I will post again if I've solved the problem, but would like to hear from resident experts who've encountered the same problem.

Thank you.

BR

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by flogabbin

I've read many posts about "referenced memory at 0x00000014", but none of them address the problem I am having with IE7. On the first launch of the program, I get no error message. Subsequent attempts yield the error message in the title of this post.

I've run registry cleaner utilities and repaired all found errors. I am now most of the way through reinstalling IE7 after removing it from Windows. I will post again if I've solved the problem, but would like to hear from resident experts who've encountered the same problem.

Thank you.

BR

How did u solve the problem?
flo

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.