I've read many posts about "referenced memory at 0x00000014", but none of them address the problem I am having with IE7. On the first launch of the program, I get no error message. Subsequent attempts yield the error message in the title of this post.

I've run registry cleaner utilities and repaired all found errors. I am now most of the way through reinstalling IE7 after removing it from Windows. I will post again if I've solved the problem, but would like to hear from resident experts who've encountered the same problem.

Thank you.

BR

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I need help with this problem where should I post?
I keep getting popups saying different versions of referenced memory@0x00000008.the memory could not be written / read
I found some confusing references to it from 2006. Is there anything more recent? Can anyone help me?
thanx
Flo
fgabbin@gmail.com
techplus@actcom.com
201-6454221

I've read many posts about "referenced memory at 0x00000014", but none of them address the problem I am having with IE7. On the first launch of the program, I get no error message. Subsequent attempts yield the error message in the title of this post.

I've run registry cleaner utilities and repaired all found errors. I am now most of the way through reinstalling IE7 after removing it from Windows. I will post again if I've solved the problem, but would like to hear from resident experts who've encountered the same problem.

Thank you.

BR

How did u solve the problem?
flo

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.