Can anyone help me find a source to analyze different patch panel configurations? I am trying to find a solution to how I am wiring my panels, versus the type of jack that I am wiring to. I have different types of jacks in relation to the panels, but I do not want to have to spend more money to buy new jacks. Any ideas or sources you have would be greatly appreciated.

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by monime

I was basically trying to save money. lol. I am using a gigabit cat5e+ patch panel, and was trying to route it to standard jacks. I was told it can be done, but i cannot figure out the configuration. I ordered the jacks that match the panel this afternoon, so I guess I don't need any more help! DimaYasny, you seem to be everywhere on this website, I admire your passion!

could anyone provide me inputs, ways to network a four internet connection?One thing in my mind is to attached the four with router each then configure it different IP address in on subnet mask. Thanks!

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.