EMT147297 0 Newbie Poster

Hi all. I have a Windows 2003 Server networked with multiple laptops and desktops. All of the computers already on the network work fine.

A little over a month ago we purchased two new computers which did not have a problem joining the networking.

In the past two weeks, I've reformatted two laptops. After the reformat, the wireless network connection is no longer working properly.

I did not change any settings on either the router or the server in between a month ago when the new computers were added without issue and two weeks ago when I began having problems, although there have been Microsoft Updates downloaded in that time.

The computers are getting all of the correct IP information, except for the default gateway. The default gateway address it is getting is the IP address of our router, when it should be getting (and all the other computers are getting) the address of the server as the default gateway.

I've never run in to a problem like this before so I am not certain if it is something on the individual laptops that is not set up correctly or if it is on the router or server.

Does anyone have any suggestions?