Hello, I'm pablo and i has just booted a computer and that computer is a PCchips M748LMR7. But i can't find the ethernet controller, the computer has got windows 2000 professional. If somebody can find the driver, please give it to me . Thanks OH AND IF MY ENGLISH ISN'T PERFECT IS BECOUSE I'M FROM CHILE AND WE SPEAK SPANISH

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hello, I'm pablo and i has just booted a computer and that computer is a PCchips M748LMR7. But i can't find the ethernet controller, the computer has got windows 2000 professional. If somebody can find the driver, please give it to me . Thanks OH AND IF MY ENGLISH ISN'T PERFECT IS BECOUSE I'M FROM CHILE AND WE SPEAK SPANISH

Hi Pablo
Your english is pretty good I would not know how to even begin to reply in Spanish
I googled you PC Chip and got nothing, can you provide more info like motherboard nbr you might have to open case to get it, or if you can, go to google and look for "belarc" its a free program that will tell you what your computer has hardware wise as well as software. Lookl for your network card and then go to www.driversguide.com and look for the drivers you need
Dock

in addition... www.belarc.com:$

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.