Hi All

I know this post isn't really in the right place but I could not find a better place to put it. We are evaluating the Rackspace email service (Mailtrust not hosted Exchange) and I was wondering if there is anyone out there who can testify (positively or negatively) about the quality of the service and support.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Yes they are good.

I have been a customer of Mailtrust for almost 3 years. I currently have over 50 sites hosted with Mosso, the Rackspace cloud, and use Mailtrust for each of those sites. It is no stretch to say that I have over 160 email accounts with Mailtrust. I have had no major problems with them since Ive been with them, and use them for providing mail for all my customers. Their support is good, friendly and available at anytime. One night I contacted support at 3am their time to see about a way to auto-delete the incoming spam mail stored in my spam folder after a set time. The tech was helpful, and walked me through changing settings I wasnt aware of in my individual webmail interface.

I hope this helps.

they are not bad

I used to manage small business networks and giving email to this company is the best strategic move I ever made. I went from spending 50% of my time troubleshooting email issues to 0%. They are extremely reliable, and have always responded to inquiries submitted via their website within 15 minutes. All of their support people I've ever spoken with have also been highly competent and able to get things done quickly.

Hi All

I know this post isn't really in the right place but I could not find a better place to put it. We are evaluating the Rackspace email service (Mailtrust not hosted Exchange) and I was wondering if there is anyone out there who can testify (positively or negatively) about the quality of the service and support.

Thanks

I've been using rackspace for a while now.. it used to be Mail trust .. I've found it very good.. support is quick to respond. Junk filters are good. On occasion I've still had mail sent back to people as undeliverable, but this apparently is the problem of the server on their end, and not at rackspace. It's hard to know what the perfect email set up is, but I believe this is a step in the right direction. I would love 100% but don't know how or if that is even possible.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.