I would have no idea where to post in this forum, so hopefully this is the correct spot, as i am searching through clients history, i stumbled upon a client using Redswoosh for approx. 3 hours. i'm not familiar with this program, but as far as i know it's peer to peer software, correct me if i'm wrong??

You are correct!

See here

From Google:

File RedSwoosh.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Windows XP are 62,436 bytes (86% of all occurrence), 61,325 bytes, 62,512 bytes, 60,813 bytes. Program has no file description. The program is not visible. Program starts when Windows starts (see Registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run). It is not a Windows core file. Program uses ports to connect to LAN or Internet. Therefore the technical security rating is 78% dangerous.

Please note: Some malware camouflage themselves as RedSwoosh.exe, particularly if they are located in c:\windows or c:\windows\system32 folder

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.