Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Fronic

Wow... but can I ask how much that costs? I don't mean anything by this, but do you really, really need all that speed?

My Comcast connection is approx 3Mbps. I know two 3Mbps connections does not really equal 6Mbps, but it's still really fast. Are you doing some kind of mission critical work in addition to having a desire to stream music and download headers at the same time? Personally, I've never noticed that much of a slowdown while performing those tasks simultaneously...

Wow... but can I ask how much that costs? I don't mean anything by this, but do you really, really need all that speed?

My Comcast connection is approx 3Mbps. I know two 3Mbps connections does not really equal 6Mbps, but it's still really fast. Are you doing some kind of mission critical work in addition to having a desire to stream music and download headers at the same time? Personally, I've never noticed that much of a slowdown while performing those tasks simultaneously...

It was around 200, but you can get a 402 and it will do exactly the same thing, minus the UPnP and the QoS.

For newsgroup downloads, I can hit my 10gb cap in less than 5 hours. :D

I also have a lot of computers on my network so it really hits when they all get on.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.