Hey,
I work on the Help Desk .. our Novell administrator just moved us from NWAdmin to ConsoleOne and we are unable to find a way to search for a user by their last name. I found how to search by given name for the first name. In NWAdmin, they called it "Last Name" but we're not given that option under ConsoleOne. Any hints on how to do an easy search by Last Name with ConsoleOne?
Thank you,
Warmtobe

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Go to Edit->Find and you'll see the Find window. If you change the Find type to Advanced you'll be able to refine your selection.

To search for the last name you've to select Surname. You can use an asteriks (*) to search on a partial name (eg smi*).

Go to Edit->Find and you'll see the Find window. If you change the Find type to Advanced you'll be able to refine your selection.

To search for the last name you've to select Surname. You can use an asteriks (*) to search on a partial name (eg smi*).

yeah just do that

Thanks everyone! I found it after they told me about Surname! It's helping everyone here at the Help Desk! Thanks again!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.