Hello, This is my first time posting here but i dont know if its the right place, sorry if it isnt. ok lets get to the point,

When i turn my pc on, the screen shows me my hdd's ect, then at the bottom it tries to boot, connect to a network. Im selling this computer soon so i need help on how i can do it. Ive tried looking in the bios and cmos to try and stop it. When it begins to boot it says for network options press shift and tab. Ive pressed that and it says boot network, then local drivers. I pressed space bar to change to Local Drivers only, no luck, it only does it the one time and doesnt save this setting,

Any Ideas Guy's?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Every motherboard is different, but this is almost certainly something you should be able to disable in the BIOS. Check your motherboard manual, or the motherboard manufacturer's website, and it should tell you how to change it.

in the bios menu there should be something to change the boot priority make it something like:

floppy
cdrom
hdd
network

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.