calvin12 0 Newbie Poster

I had a 2 computer and NAT storage setup on a workgroup. I upgraded one of the machines and did a full clean install of winxp pro. Prior the the upgrade I could attach to the NAT (map folders) and the other computer w/o a problem. After the new install I cannot go into the network neighborhood and see the other parts of the network. The workgroup name shows up but the machines do not. I also now cannot connect from the old machine to the upgraded one. Prior to the upgrade I backed up the commuter and for the heck of it I pulled the network folder from my documents and put that in place in the new configuration and I can access the NAT and the other machine. Even doing this I cannot add any other network places not can the other machine access the upgraded one, but at least I can access the old one. This confirms that I do have everything set up to allow the network to function, but something is wrong since I cannot pick places in network neighborhood, nor can I map the network drive. Any ideas on what the problem could be?