Hi all,
I wanna build my own web site for this i want to register my domain name.
May any one Suggest me how to go about it and which is the Cheapest Domain name available and what are the conditions ..

Thanks And Regards
Satish Choudhary

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

A website usually consists of 2 parts: a domain, which is what the user types into their web browser to get to a website, and the server, which hosts to content.

There are SO many places to register your domain at, just take a quick Google around. Probably the most popular one is register.com, although it's quite possible to get domains cheaper than what they offer.

Then you need to find a server to host your content. A lot of websites that offer hosting offer domains as part of a package deal, so you may want to look there for an easier way to handle everything. If they don't offer domain names with the deal, make sure there's an option for you to setup your own domain name.

Hi all,
I wanna build my own web site for this i want to register my domain name.
May any one Suggest me how to go about it and which is the Cheapest Domain name available and what are the conditions ..

Thanks And Regards
Satish Choudhary

You may try Godaddy. They have fair prices and reliable support. You also have a full access to the DNS (if you need it, of course).
Their control panel is second to none.

Good luck!

You may try Godaddy. They have fair prices and reliable support. You also have a full access to the DNS (if you need it, of course).
Their control panel is second to none.

Good luck!

hi ,
thanks for ur advise , i will look at it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.