Hello i am new here just came here to see if i can recieve any good help from ya gurus..

i installed workgroupmail server www.workgroupmail.com so for the first 3 days it was working fine but after 3 days its not recieving any mail from outside of the network domain like if i send mail to some one inside the network it recieve but its not working when i send mail to my domain mail account from hotmail or others...i have no idea why this is like this...
could you guys please help me whether its dns problem no idea whats the problem
waiting for all of ya help
thanks
bye

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Sorry, I have no experience with workgroupmail. Have you changed any network settings in that amount of time?

weird i downloaded groupmail trial and got a ms messenger install!!

Perhaps that's because it tried to save something such as setup.exe or something like that to your temp internet files directory, and the msn messenger had the same name in the temp folder, and for some reason it didn't overwrite it. Just an idea. LOL

never hurts to check the basics... is your incoming server name set correctly? email virus protection s/w has a habit of "forgetting" to reset props back up properly after doing a scan via loop-back settings

Perhaps that's because it tried to save something such as setup.exe or something like that to your temp internet files directory, and the msn messenger had the same name in the temp folder, and for some reason it didn't overwrite it. Just an idea. LOL

You are right ,i just downloaded it to my desktop and it wanted to install,also downloaded it to my regular download folder with about 20 other downloads in it and ran it from there and it wanted to install /fix messenger .crazy first time that ever happened .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.