any one tried any of this spyware software you install on someones computer that records ims,emails,passwords etc. To catch a cheater, my buddys gf i believe is cheating im trying to catch her for him. Any feedback on any of the products out there or are they junk???

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

any one tried any of this spyware software you install on someones computer that records ims,emails,passwords etc. To catch a cheater, my buddys gf i believe is cheating im trying to catch her for him. Any feedback on any of the products out there or are they junk???

Not all af the are junk, there are pretty effective surveillance tools, you may visit www.keylogger.org site, they have the comparison table, reviews of different monitoring programs, you'll be able to try any you like for free.

Just be aware that there are privacy regulations governing this activity; can have serious consequencies.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.