pdnlegs 0 Newbie Poster

i am having problems connecting to xbox live. i only have wi-fi internet where i live, on a college campus, and i have been connecting using liksys router model number WRT54G. my laptop is wi-fi compatable and i plug it into the router's internet source port, the one you usually plug the modem into, then i plug my xbox into the router. well for the last two weeks or so it has worked fine. then a couple of nights ago i had been playing for a couple of hours and was about to get into another round of halo 2 when it said that some setting was not set high enough. i couldnt figure out what to do so i held the reset button on my router . now everytime i try to sign on it says that the DNS is not resolved. usually when this happened i just unplugged the router and then plugged it back in. well it has been about 4 days and i have tryed everything to fix it i have turned everything off , i have tryed the things the xbox website mentioned, i have called the xbox support line, and i have tried all the things the linksys websight has said to try but nothing seems to help. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME