my laptop was running well.but today when i swtched on my laptop everything has become very slow.when am trying to open folders nothing is opening and its loading.nothing is getting opened.what to do now.whats the solution for it?

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

scan for viruses ,and malware .is agood first what to do now .
start with you install antivirus program ,if you don't have malware uninstaller then go here fordownload and a how to use program ,good luck

that day i told that my laptop is running slow after few hours i was unable to open any of the icon in my laptop.and i switched off my laptop and tried to open it again but it couldnt open.it just opens till starting windows and not after that.now what shall i do to start my laptop and it must run smoothly.i tried inserting window 7 Dvd but unable to format my system.please tell me the proceedure to format my laptop.

Hello,

This is the windows 7 installation dvd yes?

If you are after reinstalling windows, select custom install and then you should eventually be given the option to edit disk partitions, you can format there and reinstall windows afresh.

By reinstalling you will be losing anything you have stored such as documents, photos etc...

Let us know how it goes

ya its windows7 Dvd.but after inserting Dvd,what does it shows?As i am inserting Dvd there's nothing shown.where n when does it shows custom install.please more details.

1.Insert the DVD
2.Restart the Laptop
3.Press the function key that will bring to the Boot Option (The Function key may varies depend on the laptop model)
4.Select the DVD device, then follow the flow
5.Select the installation type, better choose the Advanced installation type
6.when you at the "Where do you want to install windows" step, click on the Drive option(Advanced).
7.Select the partition that you want to install windows
8.Then click Install.

Note:If you want more detail, just google it... here is some more detail exmple from other web that I googled. Have fun.. :)

oh! i am trying to reinstall my laptop but unable to do so.its showing edit boot options,but its not showing any options.its just showing windows 7 as boot option patition as 2 path and all but not showing the options with which i can reinstall my laptop.please help me as i have to use laptop and have urgent work to be done.

You need to get you laptop booting from the installation disc.

You need to select the DVD drive from boot option menu by pressing a key as mentioned previously.

You could also change the boot order so your laptop attempts to boot from the DVD drive first.

Dont forget to press any key when it says to start booting from DVD.

P.S creating multiple discussions/threads about the same problem isnt really the way to go, stick with one.

there is no option on the boot page.how can i select dvd option when its not giving any option.dont know what to do?

As soon as the laptop starts, as in you switch it on press a certain key to select boot options, like it will say "Press F2 for boot menu" press this key and a menu will come up and you select DVD drive.

Do you have your latop model number? Perhaps we can find out which key you need to press.

After pressing the boot select button an menu like this will appear... Click Here select DVD/CD drive.

This will be before windows boot selection; where it asks you how you wish to start windows.

my laptop is acer aspire 5741G.i have tried pressing f1,f2,f8.f10 del but i cant find the option for boot.i dont know what to do.i think i must give it to technician for repair.i really hope after that it starts working.but if anyone who can solve this prob with details.i would be greatful.

my laptop is acer aspire 5741G.i have tried pressing f1,f2,f8.f10 del but i cant find the option for boot.i dont know what to do.i think i must give it to technician for repair.i really hope after that it starts working.but if anyone who can solve this prob with details.i would be greatful.

.i have tried pressing f1,f2,f8.f10

its f12 on my acer aspire ,start hitting as soon as you turn on the laptop and keeping hitting it till it goes to the options

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.