I have unfortunately installed a fake copy of xp and the microsoft co-operation has tracked it and the screen display has turned upside down any help please....how can you end this

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

The solution is for you to get a licensed copy of Windows and to wipe the drive and reinstall.

If you have graphic driver installed then you can rotate this from software tray. Which you can get from Taskbar or you can restore from system tools some time it works in this types of problem.And If both is not working then you have wipe OS and reinstall.
www.tutobucket.com (Free online tutorials)

I have unfortunately installed a fake copy of xp

Then unfortunately you should uninstall the pirated copy, buy a legit copy, and install that.

the microsoft co-operation has tracked it and the screen display has turned upside down

That's utterly ridiculous. I don't doubt that you've accidentally hit the hotkey to flip your screen (fixable with alt+ctrl+down arrow), but to blame it on Microsoft tracking your piracy and doing something so silly without direct remote access is ludicrous.

By the way, discussion of pirated software is against Daniweb's rules.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.