Could somebody give me a hand with my computer´s problem?
It is a brand new Sony VAIO model SVE14AA12U
The problem I am having from the very beginning is when I am writing any test in any screen, the cursor jump from lines back to the middle of the already written test, or foward sometime.
Anybody have any idea what is going on, and how can I fixe this problem that is driving me crazy?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Does this model have a touchpad below the spacebar? I've had similar problems with laptops before; my hands tend to brush against the touchpad, which causes all sorts of weird cursor movement.

can you be more specific "Writing any test in any screen" do you mean on the console.. or?

can you be more specific "Writing any test in any screen" do you mean on the console.. or?

I think he means "Writing any text in any window"

I agree with gusano79. May be an oversensitive touchpad. Try lowering the default settings for the touchpad sensitivity or placing your hands so that they don't brush the touchpad

What happens mostly is that we tend to have very sensitive touchpads, and while typing; our hands accidentally brush against the touchpad, and the cursor moves.
I'd advice you to reduce the sensitivity of your cursor. Then try to type again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.