Ok I just recently changed isp this afternoon. I show full connectivity, I'm sending and receiving data, I can ping websites and have no loss in packets. But all browsers I use can do nothing (IE, Chrome, Firefox). I've tried many things; dns flush, system restore, clearing prior settings, disabling Norton and Windows defender, the
netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt cmd. I can't even remember everything I've tried. I'm connected wirelessly, using Windows 7 on a hp pavilion elite hope. My new isp is xfinity(comcast). The best results I've seen is with the system restore, I got 2-4min of browsing. I had my laptop right next to pc and it works fine. Also everything in the house connected wirelessly works fine. I'm at a loss and have no clue what to do.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community
We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.