Hi, can anyone tell me the importance of SEO in real time.

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

SEO is the process of promoting your site on various search engines. It is better way of marketing than the traditional marketing...

If you want your business visible to the online world the only way it can be done is through Search Engine Optimization. If you own a website and if you does not optimize it for either SEO crawlers or for users your website will not be sucess in the world wide web.

In Real life if you want to promote your-self SEO/SMO will help you.

Thanks,

Atechnocrat Web Solution

SEO is part of an online marketing campaign, promoting your website and adding authority to it to be visible in search engine results pages.

SEO will help you a lot. If you want to promote yourself or want to promote your own business through your brand ambassador, then SEO will give great benefit for you.

If you have good influence on the social networking and maximum number of people following you on social network, then your single word can become recent trends and you can take benefit to promote your new start up or new business.

SEO can rank your website at number 1 position on google..

SEO, SMM and internet marketing are some search terms which deliver almost results in ecommerce business growth. E-commerce development and design also contribute at large in sucess of online trading.

SEO is the process of getting traffic via search eninge, so many process includes in it. Two major parts are onpage and offpage. you have read more blogs to know more about it.

Hello Guys i think that Seo stands for search engine optimization.It is the process of making the website on the list of Google of top ten sites.All major search engines such as Google have such results, where websites and other content such as video clips or local results are shown and rated based on what the online look for motor views most appropriate to customers.Thanks a lot!!

SEO is the act of modifying a website to increase its ranking in organic (vs paid), crawler-based listings of search engines.

Thanks for your information it was very valuable.Now I am presently working on DirectoryReady can anyone tell me how to get more backlinks for my site..

SEO is the best way of visibility of your website in the search engine for long term.

SEO is the way or process of promoting one's website or webpage so that users can see that page in top position in search engines giants like Google, Yahoo and bing.

seo is putting your website on online searches, adding online presence.

be visible online and noticed online with your business.

SEO is for increasing the visibility of your site in the search engine. So your traffic is increased. There are two types of SEO.
One is the onpage and other offpage. In onpage optimization you have to take care about meta tags like title, H1 tag, description, keyword. and also in the onpage content is also very important.
In offpage optimization you have to do link building. There are some technique for doing the link building.
1)Dir Submission
2)PR Submission
3)Article Submission
4)Forum Posting
5)Blog Posting
6)blog Commenting
You can also get Search Engine Visibility services from XnYnZ.com . They provide tools to improve search engine rankings with keyword and increase traffic to your website with higher rankings.

SEO is the best online marketing strategy for promoting the site.

SEO is a way to incraese the page rank and gain traffic from Search engines. Two types of SEO - Onpage and OffPage Optimization.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.