Today just do walking around looking for information on the search engines Google, Yahoo, Bing, ... to make some material support for the work and also improve their knowledge, this article is shared from the forum "Bing Center Webmaster" 45 step guide to SEO the most basic and easy to understand. Today <snip> would share with you.
Online daily to work and study, you are pretty boring to read what type of articles on SEO "go fry fry again" of the forum and website on the Internet. To become a SEO "great" just enough knowledge 20%, 80% rest is patience and diligence.
Let's "hard" to achieve good performance in SEO.
Please present you with the 45 most basic SEO tactics:
1. Write introduction and send your website address on networks like Digg, Reddit, ... immediately. - Please wait ... ..
2. A Yahoo Groups Create your own.
3. Create a MySpace account and use it to "published" content pages related to your website.
4. Bookmark your site on del.icio.us and to be more beneficial than later Del.icio.us button on the home page of your website.
5. Create a Technorati account and create your blog.
6. Send your website address on the free website directory and search engine for free.
7. Create discussion forums, here is a great way to make more resources accessible to your website.
8. Place a free ad for your company on Gumtree.
9. Syndicate your site content using an RSS feed.
10. Submit your RSS feed to the site agregator as FeedBurner, Squidoo, Feedboy, Jordomedia, FeedBomb, FeedCat, rssmad, feeddirectory and feedfury.
11. Writing articles related to your website and send it to the site, forum, blog, ...
12. Registration of StumbleUpon and drag your friends to Stumble your site.
13. Create a custom 404 page so that even if someone encounters an error on your site, they will be redirected to another page see better.
14. Setting up a 301 to redirect traffic from your address without the www to your www address there.
15. Add a link to your website in the signature of any forums you are a member.
16. Tell your friends how the ad is simple and free.
17. Regularly check the spelling of your Web site, to quickly fix the "absurd" to avoid this just "discredit" in the eyes of visitors.
18. Check your website and make sure it displays well in all web browsers.
19. Choose your Hosting provider professional services (such as this <snip>), simply because no one wants to slow web page load rushed rushed at all.
20. Do not worry about PageRank, it's just the concept alone, when you do well in this step, the Pagerank of your truly "remarkable" there
21. Share your "free" such as software, utilities, or free services to attract more visitors. And introduced "promotion by i" for others to know.
22. Introduce your website with your neighbors, they will become regular customers of your site there.
23. Provide sufficient information to support you: nick Yahoo, Skype, MSN, ... address clearly and specifically include: address, email, phone, ...
24. Advertise your site on <snip> Free advertising network and local.
25. Not be inserted in Web content.
26. Submit your site to DMOZ.org, married, built houses, baby birds waiting for it and against approval of your site.
27. Create XML sitemap and submit to the search engine Google.
28. Design a T-shirt (T-shirt) logo in your website address and wear it often for "free advertising".
29. Send comments on the flicker photo.
30. Registration for an advertising agency website that if you sell a product, or if you are an information site, usually at least get a "little summit".
31. Even on the "Contact Us" your need to have a form can receive updates from your website via Email (Newsletter).
32. Send regular newsletter (newsletter).
33. Regularly participate in seminars on the Web or Internet marketing, this is mainly to refresh their learning and more.
34. Do not pay for the "who" submit your website for search engines, is wasted while you do this excess capacity.
35. Search the Blog content related to your website and remember to leave comments (Comments) more impressive and complete link to your website.
36. Remember that YouTube & Google Video are two excellent network for you, but understand.
37. Write articles or ebook or share knowledge of mouth is the best way for your website, like I .
38. Avoid abusing technologies like Ajax and Active X.
39. Regularly learn more about CSS and HTML as technology or changes.
40. Contribute knowledge to the dictionary an encyclopedia Wikipedia, and ask the webmaster Bloger and information about your product is "useful" to them?
41. Account management page must be friendly, not complicated to use.
42. If your website is a Flash intro with more memory, then surely the "Skip Intro" so that small.
43. Introduce your website in the local site.
44. Building a leading information website for the purpose for which you originally set out to build a website.
45. And this is the last step, do not give up ....
46. <snip> - Details: <snip>
Jump to Post
Nice sharing combining online promotion with offline promotion.
I will try your tip 10 and submit my RSS feed to squidoo. :)
thanks a lot.
Jump to Post
great post for a beginner. thx for share with us.
Jump to Post
Hey what's up. I only want to comment on your SEO tip #6 - Send your website address on the free website directory and search engine for free.
This sounds like it could be really good advice but there's caution to be had when swamping all the hundreds of …
All 20 RepliesReply to this topic
We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.