Member Avatar for handsome_94

Guyz I was thinkin' of makin a 8085 simulator for my final year project. What you guyz think about it?? I just needed a second opinion you know!! :-)

And which language should i use to make a GUI for it, I mean I just know C and C++, so are there any softwares available that will help me make a GUI...such that I can make the interface using it and backend programming would be in c/c++, or will i have to learn visual c++, java or something else?? :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Yes you have to learn VC++ or java.

yes, kid. If you want to write something in C++ or Java you're going to have to learn C++ or Java.

commented: Completely uncalled for. -4

Guyz I was thinkin' of makin a 8085 simulator for my final year project. What you guyz think about it?? I just needed a second opinion you know!! :-)

And which language should i use to make a GUI for it, I mean I just know C and C++, so are there any softwares available that will help me make a GUI...such that I can make the interface using it and backend programming would be in c/c++, or will i have to learn visual c++, java or something else?? :)

If you know C++, Qt is a pretty complete solution. I just did a final project with it and it worked well, GUI, networking, al in Qt

Member Avatar for handsome_94

WoW..QT seems GREAT!! :-) Thanks a TON william!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.