Hi,
Im a final year computer science student, now is the time to do my final project, for us we a free to choose a project in our own, so basically i need some ideas in projects, but i was thinkling to do my project in digital image processing, so im asking help on that area, any exisiting or new projects suggestions that will help me is fine, but keep this in mind, when considered the duration of my project it is going to be 6-7 months
thnx

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi,

Am also a final yr computer science student nd just like u am in the look out for a project.If u hv decided on image processing then y dont u try out a content based image retrieval project.....or perhaps better automated image indexing.....its has good scope nd may even lead u to doing research works.....if u really like ur project to be one of the best...then i can suggest u to go for this one....

Anyway ALL the best !!!

Hi,
Im a final year computer science student, now is the time to do my final project, for us we a free to choose a project in our own, so basically i need some ideas in projects, but i was thinkling to do my project in digital image processing, so im asking help on that area, any exisiting or new projects suggestions that will help me is fine, but keep this in mind, when considered the duration of my project it is going to be 6-7 months
thnx

that's good idea vashini, you can also make some image enhancements, use DIP in security, or develop advanced OCR for most complicated languages like Arabic,....

for DIP you can look for Bar code sensing (a.k.o pattern recognition) from a given device (live cams etc)..

hi i am a final year student of PG electronics, the duration of my project is 1 year please suggest a project on DIP or any related topic
thanks, sheeja

commented: Don't bump old threads -1

Hi,
Im a final year computer science student, now is the time to do my final project, for us we a free to choose a project in our own, so basically i need some ideas in projects..thanxxx

I am final year computer enginnering ,I want to do my final project,I need some idears for this project i choose,owing to your help i want to do some comprehensible project to my institution.

thanks

commented: There should be a website where you can type a topic and it returns information... -1

Hey Buddy...
I'm a 2nd year student of IT degree.I want ready for my project hear after.
I focus to follow JAVA for project..How can i find problem domain for my project?
do u heard any web site to follow as a my guide?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.