hello,
i need help regarding final year project.i am computer science student.allready recruited to T C S.can u please guide me regarding this.:idea: i need some idea on what i should start.i want my final year project to be best:D .

PravinBhat commented: i have projects in php...i can give u @2500Rs...or Less at 2K :-) +0

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

can u proide me with the names of final year projects(computer science).interesting ones.

Craps, poker, PI to 500 digits, proof of perpetual motion, planetary positions at any given date/time, accounting system for a garage.

Craps, poker, PI to 500 digits, proof of perpetual motion, planetary positions at any given date/time, accounting system for a garage.

hey thanx waltp:)
for providing me names of projects.now i request u to plz tell me some more information regarding thhose.i have some ideas like neural network,or having own brouser something like that.for ex

wtha doo yuo tnkh? here although allthough words r jumbled we are still able to read this.this is what i am talking about neural networks.or some other which u feel interesting.plz give me little more.....information

thanx waltp.
plz i needed some more informatio regarding those.(final year projects).some more ideas

thanx waltp.
plz i needed some more informatio regarding those.(final year projects).some more ideas

I don't have any information on them. You asked for names. You need to research what you want to do. I don't even know what constitutes a final year project for your class. Your instructor might know, though.

You should pursue the automation of some task that you do by hand now, hopefully a task that many others would find tedious now. The best senior projects are those that end up being adopted by other people, even if you do not make any money on them.

hello,
i need help regarding final year project.i am computer science student.allready recruited to T C S.can u please guide me regarding this.:idea: i need some idea on what i should start.i want my final year project to be best:D .

he harshita i can hel u in ur inal year roject....just give me a call on <snip phone number>

commented: Must be hard to code when some of the keys on your k/b are missing -3

Hi anshads,

Just a word of warning - it is very dangerous to post your personal phone number, address, passport number, credit card number or PIN number on a forum. You can send a private message to a forum-ite by clicking on their name and following the link marked "Send a private message to..."

darkagn

hi...
i need a project based on networking could u pls help me...

commented: Recognising dates from a distance - oops, FAIL! -3

hi...
i need a project based on networking could u pls help me...

Post whatever you have coded first.

go to sourceforge.net
they have plenty of projects(not ready-made). You can surf around there and get some ideas from there.

hi WALTP Can u suggest me best projects in java im doing my finalyear b-tech and im interested to do project in java....can u please help me....

commented: Seeds of failure sown long ago - crop is ripening nicely... -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.