1. Explain how the abstract factory and factory design patterns can be used together. Explain the advantages of using the two design patterns together.
2. Explain how facade and mediator differ from each other? When would each be used?
3. What do I give up when I use design patterns? Be specific and provide justifications for your answer.
4. Explain how to use observer with abstract factory? Be specific. Explain the advantages of using the two design patterns together.
5. Explain how to use the decorator design pattern with the flyweight design pattern. Be specific. Explain the advantages of using the two together.
6. Explain how to use the adaptor design pattern with the proxy design pattern. Be specific. Explain the advantages of using the two together.
7. Explain how to use the command design pattern with the interpreter design pattern. Be specific. Explain the advantages of using the two together.
8. Explain how to use the chain of responsibility design pattern with the command design pattern. Be specific. Explain the advantages of using the two together.
9. How does a JavaBean differ from a Microsoft .NET assembly? What are the advantages of each approach relative to the other approach?

This reeks of homework, so I'm closing the thread. If you feel I've done so in error, please PM me with your case.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.