Hello :) ,

I am thinking of developing a small peer to peer fire sharing application.
I need some help on starting with this project. Is there any place I can get help on the algorithms involved for implementing such a file sharing system. Any good articles or books on this topic ?.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

It'd be tough to implement a custom algorithm, I think. You're best bet would be to find some third party/open source frameworks for P2P...

Hello :) ,

I am thinking of developing a small peer to peer fire sharing application.

Cool, I like sharing fire.

It'd be tough to implement a custom algorithm, I think. You're best bet would be to find some third party/open source frameworks for P2P...

Hello server_crash ,

Thanks for the reply :). Could you please suggest some third party/open source frameworks for P2P to get me started . I have heard of an open source framework for P2P called JXTA but i am planning to develop my application in C++ , specifically Symbian C++ i.e. on the Mobile platform and JXTA bindings for C++ are still under development . Are there any open source P2P frameworks for C++ ?

Thanks a lot :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.