hi everyone out there
i'm seding this request again plz help me out .......thanks
currently i'm facing this prblem can anyone help me out wid this
i'm using ADOCD component in project
and also added reference of adodb
but resulted in following list of errors

Error 1 'CommandTypeEnum' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ADODB'. D:\farah\tran_pro19\26june19\UrduTransliteration\MainForm.Designer.vb 73 33 Project1
Error 2 'CursorLocationEnum' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ADODB'. D:\farah\tran_pro19\26june19\UrduTransliteration\MainForm.Designer.vb 75 36 Project1
Error 3 'CursorTypeEnum' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ADODB'. D:\farah\tran_pro19\26june19\UrduTransliteration\MainForm.Designer.vb 76 32 Project1
Error 4 'LockTypeEnum' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ADODB'. D:\farah\tran_pro19\26june19\UrduTransliteration\MainForm.Designer.vb 81 30 Project1
Error 5 'ConnectModeEnum' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ADODB'. D:\farah\tran_pro19\26june19\UrduTransliteration\MainForm.Designer.vb 82 26 Project1

Start new standard exe project
Goto vb's ide menu Add-Ins > select add-in manager.
Look for VB 6 Data Form Wizard, highlight > Look at frame in bottom right corner with caption Load Behavior > select Loaded/Unloaded so check mark displays in check box. > OK
VB IDE Menu Add-Ins > Data Form Wizard
Run through wizard selecting your access database via browse button on screen 3.
On next form enter the name of the form you want, the style, and the type. I would suggest to start off with the ADO Code unless this is the first time you have ever played with VB.

Actually I would suggest that you use each option with each type and save that as a test project for reference. Then you will have it for reference.

Good Luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.