hey guys,

I'm looking for a program that was posted few months ago on a website, but i can't seem to find it, i tried Google, 1 result came up, but the link was broken ...

if you have the program with its source could you plz post it here, since i need it to build a program i'm making, he advanced login program comes with a ms access database, and you can create and delete accounts only using the application because the ms access file is md5 protected.

so if u have the program with its source + ms access database that is md5 protected could u plz post it here!
that would be so helpful.

TY

Hello...

I have this Simple login program.

The password is stored in database in Encrypted format.

Whenever the User tries to login, the Password field from the matching Username is fetched.

The entered password is encrypted & matched with the one stored in Database.

Check attachment.

I am not sure if this is what you wanted though !! :)

Have a good day! :)

Hello...

I have this Simple login program.

The password is stored in database in Encrypted format.

Whenever the User tries to login, the Password field from the matching Username is fetched.

The entered password is encrypted & matched with the one stored in Database.

Check attachment.

I am not sure if this is what you wanted though !! :)

Have a good day! :)

i keep getting a error ... and also where is the dialog where u add the accounts? btw the error is user something not defined and i keep getting it on the CMD5 part

@ Makaman

Hello...

This is basically a demo program of how to use MD5 for login.

The program is working fine here & so I have no idea which error you are talking about.

Can you provide me a screenshot? I ll be glad to help you.

Btw.. The database contains only one login right now. "Admin : Admin"

SORRY.

I think the Class Module is absent in the first file that I attached.

I have added it now & attached again.

If it again gives error, go to Project Explorer & Add Class Module & give path of the .cls file I have added.

Have a good time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.