Hi i need to capture which users are logged on to my winserver 2008 and their status for my admin app, and i have no idea of how to do this. I'm using .net and c#. I could really use some help with this.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

If you don't want to deal with P/Invoke then I'd download Cassia

Hi!! thx a lot for the reply, sorry it took me so long to reply but i've been kinda busy. I downloaded cassia but i don't really understand how it works, do you know where i can find some documentation or manuals??

If you don't want to deal with P/Invoke then I'd download Cassia

There is a group on Google groups where you can ask questions about how to use it.

thx!! i'll check it out

There is a group on Google groups where you can ask questions about how to use it.

Hi!! i'm back, after a lot of emails and responses with the cassia group we determined that cassia isn't what i'm looking for, because cassia works for remote desktop users and i'm not working with remote desktop, i'm working with network users that connect to the internet through the server and i need their user info to link it with all the traffic they generate and save it into my data base

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.